We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfers

UK
Level Contributor
286 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Transfers

Hi everyone

I am going to Majorca for the 1st time in Sept, going to Sa Coma. Does anyone know any good airport transfer companies/taxis as i forgot to book and want to shop around before pay with agent.

Thank you!!!

Michelle

grimsby lincs
Level Contributor
1,160 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfers

think about changing your destination in majorca,its a long way to sa coma and is not worth the trip,been there ,thought it was a dump,the good news is that cala bona is next door and also cala millor both very nice.

grimsby lincs
Level Contributor
1,160 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfers

think about changing your destination in majorca,its a long way to sa coma and is not worth the trip,been there ,thought it was a dump,the good news is that cala bona is next door and also cala millor both very nice.

Llandudno, United...
Destination Expert
for Prague, Llandudno
Level Contributor
11,941 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfers

We are going to Port Adriano in july and have booked with janerbus after doing some research these turned out to be the cheapest also I lost mt booking number referance and after emailing them they got back to me very quickly and a plus side you do not pay in advance.

london
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfers

hi there

i have heard that sa coma lovely resort very very nice so dont be put off and dont change!!!

you can use majorca airport transfers they are the cheapest i could find and you must pre-book and they also have a desk at palma

England
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfers

HI,

I only visited Sa Coma for a day out, last September, but am planning to go back myself with other members of my family this September. Also a company called ResortHopper.com are great for transfers on all the islands.

Lancashire, England
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfers

Hi

We're going to Sa Coma in August and i've just booked our transfer with www.taximajorca.com

They don't charge in advance and they've advised me that it will cost 65 euros approx which is about right. Give them a go?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
37 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transfers

We checked just about every transfer company and Janerbus beat them all! Dont have to pay until you arrive and the drivers were brilliant......give them a try...

ENGLAND
Level Contributor
240 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Transfers

just got back janebus were spot on no problems waiting at airport and at hotel on way back a great company give them a try

9. Re: Transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 December 2006, 23:41
Hartlepool, England
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: Transfers

Hi

Just arrived home today after a week in Santa Ponsa, Majorca.

We booked our own taxi with JANERBUS.COM

Shopped around for the cheapest quote and JANERBUS.COM was definately the winner!!

We travelled with 2 young children and I requested booster seats at the time of booking, they were ready and waiting for us.

They were efficent, professional and most of all reliable.

We will definately use them next time.

Enjoy your hols.