We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which resort?

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
Which resort?

Hi,

My wife and I along with our 6 yr old daughter are looking to book a holiday soon in Majorca but none of us have ever been.

I am looking somewhere that's not a party town but also nothing to quiet. Would be nice to go somewhere with a nice beach and plenty of shops restaurants etc.

Where would people recommend?

It's a budget holiday also so if anyone has stayed in a value for money hotel please let me know also.

Thanks in advance.

John

uk
Level Contributor
1,886 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which resort?

sa coma is a fairly quiet resort. theres a number of bar restaurant types, but is definitely not a party town. its a nice base to travel to neighbouring towns which may be a bit more lively. Nice beach too.

Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
861 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Which resort?

Santa Ponsa is good . Nice beach and quite a bit going on if you want it . Rey don Jaime a good value for money hotel but not that cheap . Some very good experts on Santa Ponsa will give you better info . Cue Britchick and Annabelle .

3. Re: Which resort?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Majorca