We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

nervous flyer

salford
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
nervous flyer

Hi, again, just wanted to ask if doctors can prescribe anything for nervous flyers.my OH hates it and I dont want him drinking to get through the flight.does anyone have any experience, thanks again, Emma xx

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
5,417 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: nervous flyer

See your doctor, they can prescribe mild sedatives...

Cala d'Or, Spain
Level Contributor
4,250 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: nervous flyer

I would speak to your GP and get a professional opinion rather than posting your problem on Trip Advisor.

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
8,914 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: nervous flyer

crazypom.

I think it was a good idea for the OP to post on Trip advisor .

After all she did get some good advice ----- from you !!!

Graham

salford
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: nervous flyer

Errr he would go and see his GP,just don't want to waste time booking an appointment if they just say something along the lines of"do some breathing excersises".I don't know if they prescribe sedatives for a 2 hour flight hence why I asked on here for anyone who had experience,but hey ho thanks for replying

5. Re: nervous flyer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2014, 05:18