We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hiper Car Hire

Torquay, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Hiper Car Hire

Hi

We are going to Majorca in approx 4 weeks & I am currently online looking to book a car for 10 days. Hiper car are showing the best price at the moment, but I am nervous about booking due to a previous bad experience with Gold Car. There is some info on here about them, but it is not particularly recent. Does anyone have any recent experiences to share?

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Majorca
Majorca
Balearic Islands, Spain
Wirral
Level Contributor
140 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hiper Car Hire

Hi,

We used Hiper when we visited Majorca in July this year and found them to be very good.

You catch their shuttle bus from the airport to their office and depot which is about 5 minutes away. The staff are waiting for you and you just give your name and details to them and then they show you to your car. The car we booked was a skoda fabia estate and was ideal for us as a family of 4 - plenty of room for cases in the boot. The car was in good condition (as far as we could tell) and my husband found it to be a good and comfortable drive.

We returned the car to the same place as we picked it up from at the end of our holiday. They inspected the car and found that everything was ok and we then caught the shuttle back to the airport.

We had no problems at all with Hiper and would definitely use them again if we return to Majorca.

Hope this helps!

Mentioned in this post
Majorca
Majorca
Balearic Islands, Spain
wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hiper Car Hire

Yes my experiences of Hiper in the past have been favourable though I have been with Sixt for the past 2 years.There have been some criticisms of Hiper on this forum recently so enter their name in the Search Box and gen up. I do hope they are not degenerating into the group of rip-off hire car companies at PMI.

Northants
Level Contributor
116 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hiper Car Hire

I have a Hiper rental car at the moment. This is the second year running. I think they are one of the better budget companies. The car you get might be quite high mileage with a few scratches but then you get what you pay for. If you want high quality go for Sixt. Hiper tend to be much cheaper though and they offer a reasonable service IMO.

4. Re: Hiper Car Hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2014, 05:17