We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sleepness nights!!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Sleepness nights!!!

Hi..

We will be arriving next week and judging by the weather forecast..it looks a little unsettled.

If it should rain..will it be all day long??

Should we pack brollies etc??

Very worried.

London
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Sleepness nights!!!

As I said I expect one bad day and then I think it will be a heavy shower. Every day the forecast has change because its been very unpredictable since the last week of august all the weather channels can't make their mind up. I watch many of them and all are different in what they predict. My Cyprus choice I want to take the guess work out of it and know I will get sunshine all the way in the first 2 weeks of september. My last 2 holidays were to turkey in the eastern med and we had sunshine without a cloud in the sky but I much prefer Majorca, much nicer place and as my daughter put it she doesn't like going around the shops in turkey because the men are creepy as where with Majorca she loves the place with no creepy men.

London
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Sleepness nights!!!

The latest weather maps I have looked at show an improving picture and low that was forecast to be over spain does not look like it will happen and high pressure looks like it will dominate. There is a cold front over spain on Friday but I don't expect that to do much apart from maybe a shower what might not even reach Majorca.

London, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Sleepness nights!!!

Thank you all for your reassurance..

You have all been soooo kind..

Fingers crossed all will be ok. :)

14. Re: Sleepness nights!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2014, 06:32