We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

May or June with young children?

staffordshire
Level Contributor
153 posts
Save Topic
May or June with young children?

Hi, looking at going on our first family hol abroad next may or June. I'm due back up work from mat leave 26th may so needs to be either mid may or mid/end June. I have a then 12 month old an 4 yr old, just wondering which month would be best weather wise for the children. Cabt be too hot but not cold an raining either, nice enough to swim in the pools. What do you think?

staffordshire
Level Contributor
153 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: May or June with young children?

Or possibly early may maybe 5th or 12th, I don't want to be goin back to work right when we get back, a week after is bad enough! :-( but got be done!

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: May or June with young children?

Anytime in May the weather is too risky.Mid June would be best.Aircon in your accommodation is essential.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,407 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: May or June with young children?

I think the pool would be too cold in May, the later the better, more time to warm up.

staffordshire
Level Contributor
153 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: May or June with young children?

Thankyou very much for your replys, so you think it should be an ok temperature-not too hot for baby? I suppose that's why you said about the air con! Think would have to be either 2nd to last or last week of June

5. Re: May or June with young children?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2014, 06:19