We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa for 11 girls in March

London
Level Contributor
56 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Villa for 11 girls in March

Hello

I am organising a hen do for the last weekend in March next year and am having difficulty finding the right place to stay! I know it's out of season...

The bride is a real foodie and likes outdoor pursuits like wake boarding, climbing etc. and we are quite a cultural lot (in our early 30s).

I have been to Mallorca many times but years ago now: I had presumed Palma would be the best fit, but it's proving difficult to find a villa big enough for 11 girls.

Help! Would Palma be the best bet, or perhaps Alcudia or Pollensa?

Advice greatly appreciated as we are hoping to book v soon!

Elizabeth

Cala d'Or, Spain
Level Contributor
4,263 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Villa for 11 girls in March

Lizzie, I to would suggest a small hotel in or around Palma as the rest of the Island is dead in March.

Have a great weekend.

Aberdeen (Scotland)
Level Contributor
3,021 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Villa for 11 girls in March

Have a look at this one Liz

www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p1038782

Slightly out of Palma itself but within easy reach

Edited: 05 December 2013, 10:02
London
Level Contributor
56 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Villa for 11 girls in March

Thanks again all. Hayzer, that looks great, thank you, I have emailed the manager!

Enjoy the weekend.

E

14. Re: Villa for 11 girls in March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2014, 06:18