We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palma then where to next?

birmingham uk
Level Contributor
633 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Palma then where to next?

We are not beach people and the only pool we have ever sat by has generally been on the roof of a city hotel at the end of a day of sightseeing!

We visited Palma a couple of years ago and we absolutely loved it! Possibly the nicest city we have been to and I still dream about the shops...

Anyhow, we are thinking about another trip in May. We plan to stay in the city, but maybe go on somewhere else for a few days afterwards. it would like to see more of the island. We like wildlife, shops and restaurants. Where else might we like? We are happy to hire a car when we leave Palma.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palma then where to next?

Soller.

Witney, United...
Level Contributor
114 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palma then where to next?

Yes, I am pretty sure that you would like Soller. I can also recommend the old town of Pollenca. For wildlife I think there are nature reserves in the Alcudia area, esp. for birds, but I haven't visited these myself.

Tynemouth
Level Contributor
4,226 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Palma then where to next?

Without a doubt, Soller. Lovely, historic old town. Very attractive port nearby. Best scenery on the island.

westmids/calaegos
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
Level Contributor
1,364 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Palma then where to next?

Another vote for Soller.

Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
861 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Palma then where to next?

Soller and Pollensa obviously the best , but Cala D'or would be a nice place to visit . Lovely marina and Mondrago nature reserve not far away .

6. Re: Palma then where to next?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2015, 05:19