We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather end of april majorca

Birmingham, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Weather end of april majorca

hi, was wondering if anybody has been to majorca at the end of april and could tel me if its worth even taking a bikini as ive been reading some terrible reports on the weather for previous years :( starting to wish i hadnt booked it lol,just wanted to know if its possible to get a little tan :) going on the 23rd april

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather end of april majorca

Even if the weather is warm and sunny then, it is highly unlikely you would get a tan even if you laid out in it for hours on end.Might colour up a bit.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
737 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather end of april majorca

Yeah .. hit and miss !!!

I was there 1st week in April last year .. and actually we all came home with a good tan .. weather was great all week.

A friend went the end of April and got a good colour too .. but his was rust .. 4 days rain he had and not a glimpse of the sun !!

That said i'm sure you will get some good pleasant weather.

Enjoy your holiday.

Birmingham, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather end of april majorca

thanks for replying, just going to have to keep my fingers crossed :(, if it wasnt for the holiday companies charging stupid amounts to go to the canaries thats where i woud have booked up, but as its school holidays majorca came up with the best deal

Level Contributor
53 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather end of april majorca

I sympathise with you. We're going the 2nd and 3rd week in may and feeling a little apprehensive about the weather. As you say it's so blumming expensive we could only afford may. I've got my fingers crossed for you and I hope you enjoy your hols.

Edited: 05 March 2014, 18:32
Birmingham, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather end of april majorca

thanks emma, its been on the news about travel companies cashing in on school holidays carnt see it changing though anytime soon,its mad as i was tempted to book the kids out of school and go the following week to the canaries the difference was amazing £590 for 4 of us all inc yet the week i wanted to go coming up @ £1350 same package madness, hope you enjoy yours too, the weather sites for last year say different temps, will just have to wait and see

6. Re: Weather end of april majorca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2015, 06:27