We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adrenaline seeking college couple looking for suggestions!

Madrid, Spain
3 posts
Save Topic
Adrenaline seeking college couple looking for suggestions!

I am going to majorca with my girlfriend during April this year. We will be there a couple days and would like to do some sort of guided excursion. I am looking at Experience Mallorca and am interested in the cliff jumping and canyoneering. As very outdoorsy college students, would we be bored with some of these activities?

I'd also love any other suggestions for us to have fun!

Cala d'Or, Spain
Level Contributor
4,243 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adrenaline seeking college couple looking for suggestions!

Only you can decide if you would be bored with cliff jumping and canyoneering. How can this forum possible help you make that decision.

Tynemouth
Level Contributor
3,695 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Adrenaline seeking college couple looking for suggestions!

Have a look at the Tramuntana Tours website and see if anything there takes your fancy:

http://www.tramuntanatours.com/

Aberdeen (Scotland)
Level Contributor
2,624 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Adrenaline seeking college couple looking for suggestions!

What about a stroll down the Magalluf "Strip" on a high season Saturday night ................

while sober ;-)

4. Re: Adrenaline seeking college couple looking for suggestions!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2015, 07:23