We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Location recommendation please for a couple late 20's in May

Dorset
Level Contributor
40 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Location recommendation please for a couple late 20's in May

Hello everyone,

I am about to book flights to Majorca as a treat for my boyfriend as he has been under a lot of stress and owed some annual leave. I am after some recommendations for a location to stay. I have looked at Alcudia and Calla D'or, both look great but I cannot decide. Any suggestions or recommendations?

We are a couple in our late 20's, looking for a relaxing break, lovely beaches, self catering as we like to eat out (local food), places to go out for a few drinks in the evening too. I love going for walks along the beach and maybe hire bikes?

Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatfully received :)

Also, Any ideas on the weather early may?

Thanks

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Location recommendation please for a couple late 20's in May

Cala Millor.Early May weather unreliable.Could be nice/could be wet and windy.But be an optimist and proceed.It will be warmer than at home despite Daily Express headlines.

Dorset
Level Contributor
40 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Location recommendation please for a couple late 20's in May

Thanks for your reply, I will look at Cala Millor.

A gamble with the weather but as you say it will be better than here in the UK!

:o)

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
5,207 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Location recommendation please for a couple late 20's in May

It may also be worth looking at Sa Coma and Cala Bona which neighbour Cala Millor either side (the resorts run into each other) and they have lots of self catering aparthotels, Youre virtually getting 3 resorts in one, Cala Bona has a lovely little harbour surrounded by bars and restaurants and Sa Coma has a lovely shallow bay and sandy beach with a long promenade towards the tiny fishing village of Sillot lined with more eateries.

4. Re: Location recommendation please for a couple late 20's in May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 April 2015, 06:16