We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hottest part of mallorca?

Prague
4 posts
Save Topic
Hottest part of mallorca?

Please can you tell me which part of mallorca is hottest? I would like to visit it form 26.2. to 2.3.2007.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
1,384 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hottest part of mallorca?

Hi

As Mallorca is an island there is not a huge temparature difference between the resorts. Although the North of the Island can be a couple of degrees cooler than the South.

The whole of the Island is likely to be reasonably cool at this time of year. The average temperature for February is 12C raising to 17C in March - although this doesn't really tell you much as it can fluctuate wildly from this.

However, during the day the Sun will probably be out, but it could be a little cooler in the evenings or out of the Sun.

Either way it will certainly be warmer than Prague!! Or UK for that matter!

Hope that helps.

Lanska

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
3,455 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hottest part of mallorca?

i couldnt have put it better myself lanska ,i had a look at this post earlier and was wondering what to reply but you saved the day lol

plus we get less rain in south than north of the island lol

moocher

Prague
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hottest part of mallorca?

thank you

4. Re: Hottest part of mallorca?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 12:22