We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel in Palma

essex
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Topic
hotel in Palma

6 girls of thirtysomething are looking for a good hotel - good price and near to the bars in Palma - can anyone make any suggestion.

We dont want want to stay in Magulff but will probably venture out to it one night.

scotland
Level Contributor
247 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel in Palma

Some nice hotels in illetas just outside palma 8 girls going in may fancied palma but some didnt want the city check it out we paid £90 3 nights 4 star B& B which i think is ok price (think its quiet) but u can get a taxi or bus 2 wherevea :-) enjoy

Canterbury, United...
Level Contributor
1,534 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel in Palma

We were quite satisfied with the Almudaina hotel on Jaume iii (main shopping street in Palma).It has been completely refurbished. You can't get closer to the 'action' in Palma. Try to get room(s) on the back of the hotel, rather than facing the main street which can be quite noisy.

Illetas is very pleasant-we have a place there- but it could take 30-40 minutes to get into Palma by public transport and you can't get back after about 11 o'clock,

ballymena.ni
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel in Palma

I personally love hotel palau sa font-see i-escape.com for details. Its really near the shops, bars, and retaurants. There's a variety of room sizes and prices- around about £100 a night for a twin room. Superb breakfasts and really friendly helpful staff-they'll book taxis, give directions, recommendations etc

Aberdeen
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: hotel in Palma

Puro Oasis or the Tres Hotel. They're in a differant class from anything else you'll find on this site. Check out: theothermajorca.com. It has all the best and coolest places to stay on the island.

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotel in Palma

Palma is not only beautiful but has a *large* offer of hotels and hostals of all kinds .. when I was planning my holiday I found this interesting website about Mallorca: http://www.mallorcaspain.net where I learned about many of its attractions and booked a hotel room online in the ..

I hope you enjoy Mallorca as much as I did! :)

Palma de Mallorca
Level Contributor
149 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotel in Palma

Have a look at look at Hostal Brondo fab location in the centre of Palma. http://www.hostalbrondo.com/

northern ireland
Level Contributor
96 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hotel in Palma

theothermallorca is a great site, as is i-escape both will help you weigh up the pros and cons of various chic places to stay in palma. I must say that though that hotel Tres and Puro both look nice but I don't like the atmosphere in either of them-style over substance definitely. I'd recommend Palau Sa Font or the San Lorenzo-both between the old town La Lotja district and the Santa Catalina district-lots of lovely bars and restaurants in both.

8. Re: hotel in Palma

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2009, 21:19
Get answers to your questions about Palma de Mallorca