We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel for 2 girls £300 for 4 nights

ireland
Level Contributor
60 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel for 2 girls £300 for 4 nights

I'm thinking of going to Palma for 4 nights at the end of August/start September with my friend for a nice break. We have a budget of about £300 for accomodation.

Ideally we would like something near the sea/ with a pool (somewhere to sunbathe!) and have a few nice restaurants/bars near us. We don't necessarily need to be near nightclubs but it wouldn't matter if we were.

Neither of us have been before so any help graefully received. So far I have been looking at Tryp Bosque and Costa Azul. Am I on the right track or can any of you advise me please?

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,090 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel for 2 girls £300 for 4 nights

Jac, those option would be fine, but also consider the Bon Sol in Illetas or the Marina Portals in Portals Nous, both are a short cab ride in to Palma, but have the advantage of a nice beach and are in nice resorts themselves.

ireland
Level Contributor
60 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel for 2 girls £300 for 4 nights

Thanks, shall look now! Are they far from the airport?

Also have you any recs on where the best place to book hotels through tends to be?

scotland
Level Contributor
246 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel for 2 girls £300 for 4 nights

Jac i was same as u couldnt decide booked illetas with globespan for flights & travel republic for hotel 3 nights total price £190 enjoy 4 * B& B in hotel

England
Level Contributor
131 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel for 2 girls £300 for 4 nights

Hi, im off to the costa azul in june, booked it through hotel connect, fill in the form, they contact the hotel direct, to check availability, they rang me the day after, and booked it, £185, for 5 days b n b, check that out, see what the rate is,good luck, will post about the hotel when im back!

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,090 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel for 2 girls £300 for 4 nights

Jac, try www.xcapewithus.com A very good website.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
21 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel for 2 girls £300 for 4 nights

HI jac 123

If you try the web site alpharooms I have used them before and have had no problems, I am going to Arenal to-morrow,for a week staying at the Palma Bay BAY hotel. e-mail me back if you need any more help

Sam n.ireland

7. Re: Hotel for 2 girls £300 for 4 nights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2009, 03:18