We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near Port,

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
780 posts
100 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel near Port,

I need a hotel for the night before and after a cruise. Nothing too grand my main priorities would be a clean room with twin beds relatively quiet and close to the port. I do not want to be in the middle of the nightclub area.

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,090 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel near Port,

I'd go for the Hotel Catalonia Majorica, it overlooks the port and has reasonable rates.

Kent, England
Level Contributor
2,980 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel near Port,

The Costa Azul is a reliable hotel too, its been in UK holiday brochures for many years, and is situated on the bay, the Paseo Maritimo. overlooking the sea. Smart, clean, friendly staff and stunning views over the bay of Palma from its sea-facing rooms.

Palma de Mallorca
Level Contributor
175 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel near Port,

Near the Port you find Hotel Horizonte , Hotel Catalonia , Hotel Valparaiso , Hotel Ciutat de Mallorca and Hotel Augusta .

The area is La Bonanova and you can get from the cheapest Horioznte to themost expensive one Valparaiso different values for a night .

4. Re: Hotel near Port,

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 08:20