We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is weather like for the end of the week??

Ireland
Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
Save Topic
What is weather like for the end of the week??

Help!! Looked up numerous weather web sites for this week and its either going to be 16 degrees and raining or 21 degrees and sunny. Which is it???? Flying out on Thursday. Thanks

warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is weather like for the end of the week??

hi try weather.co.uk website this was pretty accurate for the weather in lanzarote when my son was away last week,the temp was probably slightly higher than what it was showing,the 21 degrees and sunny is about right,much better than here.

Ireland
Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: What is weather like for the end of the week??

Oh great that is one of the web sites that is giving Thursday down for rain and Friday very windy! But thanks anyways!

Soller, Spain
Level Contributor
1,407 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: What is weather like for the end of the week??

I checked out 6 websites - four forecast light rain Thursday afternoon, two cloudy. The rest of the week looks fine except for some wind on Friday. Don't forget when you are in the sun it's much hotter than forecast as they give you shade temperatures. A week ago when it was 70 in the shade it was 90+ degrees on our balcony! Even if you get a spot of rain in Mallorca it generally clears up quickly so I'm sure you'll be fine and have a lovely time.

Louisville, KY USA
Level Contributor
158 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What is weather like for the end of the week??

I was in Palma a week ago and the weather factor that surprised me was the extreme winds. I didn;t bother with looking for a weather report while I was there but I'd bet the winds were gust at 40 MPH +.

Ireland
Level Contributor
64 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: What is weather like for the end of the week??

Thanks all!! Just as long as it does not rain!!!!

/
Level Contributor
348 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What is weather like for the end of the week??

If you have got a moble with internet on mine never fails to give me the right weather when i travel I go abroad about 4 to 6 times a year. When i went to vist friends in rome thay said its going to rain No i replyed my moble says sun and yes my moble won !!!!

7. Re: What is weather like for the end of the week??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 01:18
Get answers to your questions about Palma de Mallorca