We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delta Hotel in Cabo Blanco, Mallorca.

Scotland
2 posts
Save Topic
Delta Hotel in Cabo Blanco, Mallorca.

Can anyone please help me with regards a phone number for Delta Hotel in Cabo Blanco, Mallorca? I have booked a holiday with a travel provider for a week in April 09 and am keen to get a couple of rounds of golf in whilst there. The company I have booked holiday with have charged me for taking my clubs with me but cannot book golf for me as they say I have to book direct with hotel. Easier said than done! Thanks..... B Wardlaw.

Wirral, Cheshire
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Delta Hotel in Cabo Blanco, Mallorca.

Hi there

How was the Delta Hotel when you stayed? This webiste shows very mixed reviews (mostly good though)!!!

The number for the hotel is at the bottom of their website www.hotelrafa.com - i think.

I look forward to your reply

Thanks

Laura

Scotland
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Delta Hotel in Cabo Blanco, Mallorca.

Hi,

This is our second time at the Delta. We went last August and there is a world of difference. In April the hotel had hardly any guests at all and the weather was awful (not hotels fault obviously, we were ill the whole week so that too put a dampner on things. Thank goodness I went last year as I have both experiences to go on.

Well I really like the Delta, I find the staff lovely, especially in the Argos bar. The food in the buffet area is nice and varied, but what you have at lunch is what you'll have at dinner. There is always salads, fish etc and each day there is always something being freshly cooked e.g. pork, fish. They do chips, mashed potato, boiled potato, potato crochets etc (Not all on the same day though) but generally at least 2 of above. Plenty of veg to choose from etc and cheeses brie, cheddar etc Unless you are very fussy there is always something you can eat and it tastes lovely usually.

I would thoroughly recommend staying all inclusive as it is very pricy otherwise. Most drinks are included at no extra cost e.g. Quantro, Tia Maria, white/red wine, coffee, tea and if you want a cocktail it is only 1 Euro or a Baileys is 90 cents. When you get there you will see the bar menu which tells you all the drinks that are included. Also there is a mini bar in the room, all soft drinks, water and the beer is included but the minatures etc are not.

At breakfast you can have fried/boiled/scrambled egg but their bacon is that streaky stuff and the sausages look like mini hot dogs, I didn't fancy them. There's cereals and fresh fruit though and coffee/tea/orange etc.

You can book the Argos restaurant if you fancy a meal brought to the table instead of buffet. We really fancied a steak so we ordered from the a la carte menu which you pay halfprice for. If you book the Argos and you take the menu of the evening you pay 4 or 5 Euros each but there is about 4 courses so it is worth it, but check the menu to make sure you fancy what's on for that day.

Ther's lots more I could tell you but I don't want to bore you to death so if you want to know any more just ask and I will help if I can. E.g. if you need to know about local buses etc.

Anyway I would recommend this hotel in the Summer months but you definitely get a different perspective when you go in April. We won't go back then but will definitely be back in the summer.

Hope this helps.

Tricia and Brian

Wirral, Cheshire
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Delta Hotel in Cabo Blanco, Mallorca.

Thats great.... we are booked to go, its just so hard to tell from the reviews, but I shall look forward to it.

Thanks very much for your help and honest views

Laura

Worthing
Level Contributor
34 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Delta Hotel in Cabo Blanco, Mallorca.

Hi Laura

did you enjoy your trip to the Delta as we're going there next week

Regards sally

5. Re: Delta Hotel in Cabo Blanco, Mallorca.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 December 2009, 06:19