We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Revetla de Sant Joan

Which Palma de Mallorca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeen (Scotland)
Level Contributor
2,620 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Revetla de Sant Joan

Was looking to see if there was any events on in Mallorca during the time we will be there and read about Revetla de Sant Joan

There is some info on this web site.

illesbalears.es/ing/…

We will be in Palma then and I just wondered if anyone knew any more about the Revetla ?

Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
for Colonia de Sant Jordi
Level Contributor
3,656 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Revetla de Sant Joan

I referred this to a friend of mine who lives in the town of St Joan, and this is her reply.

"Revetla de Sant Joan is another name for the Fiesta del Sol Que Baile which is celebrated here on 20th June, the evening before the longest day. Here it's mainly for the youngsters. they stay up all night and party, not really a tourist thing at all."

There are other events in other towns, but not very interesting.

Palma de Mallorca
Level Contributor
149 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Revetla de Sant Joan

Here is another site for info

www.majorca-pm.com/festivals.htm#Vermar

Aberdeen (Scotland)
Level Contributor
2,620 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Revetla de Sant Joan

Thanks for the info Miss Rioja

Aberdeen (Scotland)
Level Contributor
2,620 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Revetla de Sant Joan

It looks like the main action in Palma is in the Parc de la Mer which is just a few minutes walk from our hotel.

5. Re: Revetla de Sant Joan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 December 2009, 06:17