We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels in Majorca

Which Palma de Mallorca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels in Majorca

Hello,

We will be hiring a car so location of hotel is not important, but the surrounding of the hotel is (natural beauty & tranquility), any recommendations please we are looking for a b&b 3 nights in September. X

Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
for Colonia de Sant Jordi
Level Contributor
3,662 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels in Majorca

Es Reco at Randa is superb, although a little pricey. Central to the island, exceptional accommodation and food and the views are tremendous.

warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels in Majorca

Hi have a look at www.hotelruralnord.com beautiful finca hotel set in stunning estellencs on the west coast,oustanding scenery,we stayed here last year if you can afford it go for a room with a terrace,we had a balcony room although very nice,the ones with terrace had a table and chairs and loungers,hope this helps.

Soller, Spain
Level Contributor
1,407 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels in Majorca

For real peace and beauty have a look at L'Hermitage in Orient.

Caimari, Mallorca
Level Contributor
630 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels in Majorca

www.som7.com

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,089 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels in Majorca

May I suggest this website.

theothermallorca.com/all_accommodation.htm

Palma de Mallorca
Level Contributor
149 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels in Majorca

Also, look at Sa Torre www.sa-torre.com

Hope you have a great time here in Mallorca. X

Aberdeen (Scotland)
Level Contributor
2,654 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotels in Majorca

Hi nameish,

I am just back from http://www.fincaescastell.com/ and I reckon it would fit the bill perfectly for you. We have stayed there on two previous occasions but it still felt just as special third time round. See review in my profile.

For total relaxation and pampering with exquisite food in a spectacular location it is hard to beat.

8. Re: Hotels in Majorca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 January 2010, 05:18