We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel from palma city to porto collom

BRENTWOOD ESSEX
Level Contributor
90 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
travel from palma city to porto collom

Hi we are staying in Palma for the night and then visiting family in Porto Collom is it best to get train or bus any info would be appreciated.

Thank you Debbie

Mentioned in this post
Palma
Palma
1 Review
Majorca, Spain
wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travel from palma city to porto collom

There is no train service anywhere near to Porto Colom and I am not aware of a direct bus service either although there may be one.You may end up in a taxi and that will be expensive as it's a long way.Porto Colom is not a resort that is well served by shuttle buses either.Nice place though and IMO one of the nicest and unspoiled seaside places in Majorca.If I won the lottery it is where I would buy a second home.

Colonia de Sant...
Destination Expert
for Colonia de Sant Jordi
Level Contributor
3,685 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: travel from palma city to porto collom

For buses try

www.caib.es/sacmicrofront/contenido.do…

palma de mallorca
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: travel from palma city to porto collom

Hi Debbie I am a rep at Palma airport for ABC transfers we are the most economic on the Island we offer private mini bus transfers all over the island. For 1-4 people our price is 64 euro direct from your hotel to your destination in Porto Collom

book@abctransfers.com

kindest regards

Abigail

http://www.abctransfers.com/ingles/index.php?selectdestino=23&selectplaza=4&button2=See+Prices

Mentioned in this post
Palma
Palma
1 Review
Majorca, Spain
wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: travel from palma city to porto collom

Please don't zap previous reply which is blatant advertising but may be a lifeline for OP.

Selva di Val...
Destination Expert
for Province of Trento
Level Contributor
817 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: travel from palma city to porto collom

Be careful with ABC transfers.

We booked return transfers from the airport to a hotel in Palma in October. When we arrived at the airport we were greeted by a driver holding a sign with our name on it , who took us to our destination in a modern vehicle.

So far, so good.

When we got to the hotel he took the money for the arrival and return transfers.

Departure day, the taxi didn't arrive at the agreed time. I tried to phone the taxi, no reply, I phoned the emergency number for the next 30 minutes, no reply.

We got another taxi and paid again.

When we got home, I wrote an email of complaint, and after a week, Abigail replied and said we would get our money back. I still haven't received anything, 3 months later.

Mentioned in this post
Palma
Palma
1 Review
Majorca, Spain
Selva di Val...
Destination Expert
for Province of Trento
Level Contributor
817 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: travel from palma city to porto collom

....and still waiting....

7. Re: travel from palma city to porto collom

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2010, 07:18