We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant for a Group of Young Ladies in Palma!

Which Palma de Mallorca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant for a Group of Young Ladies in Palma!

Looking for a recommendation for a restaurant - there are 14 ladies in May 2010. One is vegetarian.

Have looked through the reviews and whittled it down to:

TAST

Minimar (although, cant find a website for this?)

Ritzi

Fabrica 23 (not sure how a group would fit in?)

Any ideas would be MUCH appreciated :o) We are staying at Hotel Zhero.

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant for a Group of Young Ladies in Palma!

Hi London37..............

There is a website for them which is ......

http://www.tast.com/

but for some reason it only opens up in Spanish..lol...

But down below is another link which might help you decide where to go?

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?sourceid=navclient&rlz=1T4GGLJ_en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=tast+mallorca&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=tast&hnear=mallorca&cid=13909083019886120755&dtab=2&ei=KsL6SvbkIZ_NjAeT88WxBA&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CAsQqgUwAA

Hope this helps?

MANCHESTER-GOLFER

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant for a Group of Young Ladies in Palma!

Sorry type in .... tast Mallorca..................(google)

Then you will see the Tast website and mini map/location...then click reviews and it will open up from there...........

MG

Caimari, Mallorca
Level Contributor
630 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant for a Group of Young Ladies in Palma!

Tast is a real bustling tapas bar so not the ideal place to sit down & have a long meal with friends. ANyway, if you want tapas why not go to La Boveda or El Taverna de La Boveda, both off La Lonja, which is more suited to a meal and probably better. Tast tends to be standing room only.

Fabrica is too small but its good. Ritzi (if you mean the one in Portals) is what happens if you let Germans cook Italian food. Went there with my wife (an italian chef) and family and they practically had to be treated for shock.

Other ideas - Baluard or Sautor on the Plaza just by the new Baluard Museum, and there are a lot of good restautants now just off the Sta Catarina market, including a good thai veggie one on Calle Fabrica

Calle Apuntadors has a number of nice restaurants including Candela, and now Portixol bay has a really good range of restaurants, but youd be talking a taxi ride or 45 mins walk. Final idea is Casa Eduardo, fish restaurant in the fsh quays, just a real pity its now been renovated, as the waiters used to wear whit bolero jackets and shoestring ties and the walls had platic lobsters, nets and glass floats and, I suspect, an asbestos false ceiling. www.skybluemallorca.com/public/1211.cfm is always a good source.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
387 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant for a Group of Young Ladies in Palma!

I agree with comment on Ritzi's (puerto portals ) I was SO disappointed in march..having been there the last 2 years....wont go back.....

London
Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant for a Group of Young Ladies in Palma!

Wonderful, this is really useful! Thank you so much...I have been pulling my hair out trying to find places to eat, having never been to Palma.

Thanks again, much appreciated.

6. Re: Restaurant for a Group of Young Ladies in Palma!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2010, 05:20