We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which resort is near to palma airport

s. wales
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Topic
which resort is near to palma airport

Could you please tell me which resort you would recommend to stay in Majorca with a 4 year old, we need it to be a short distance from the airport to be able to get a taxi instead of travelling for a hour on a hot crowded coach. We have looked at a few resorts, Palm Nova, Callas de Mallorca, Cala d or, and alcudia but we are looking for recommendations on resorts and hotels.

Look forward to reading the replies

CB

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which resort is near to palma airport

C'an Pastilla.5 minutes from the airport.Lots of great value 3* hotels there.Large clean sandy beach.Your holiday spends go a long way there.

s. wales
Level Contributor
53 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: which resort is near to palma airport

Thanks for the reply - Can you recommend any nice clean hotels suitable for a 4 year old with a a kids club and good entertainment and food.

CB

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: which resort is near to palma airport

Sorry it's not that sort of resort ie kids club and inhotel entertainment.To meet your needs I suggest Hotel Sol Tordos in Palma Nova.30 minutes from the airport but lots of entertainments for a 4yo, live entertainment every night and the food-well OK for a 3*.I am staying there again myself in October.But not as cheap as C'an Pastilla.

4. Re: which resort is near to palma airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 20:17
Get answers to your questions about Palma de Mallorca