We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palma airport lounges

Oxford, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Palma airport lounges

Anyone know which is the best airport lounge at Palma, there are two you can pay for, can't see any difference between the two so any views, really welcome.

Mentioned in this post
Palma
Palma
1 Review
Majorca, Spain
Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,605 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Palma airport lounges

I can't really answer your question, as I have never used either. My experience of Palma airport has been that there wouldn't have been time to enjoy a lounge to "get my money's worth" as it were. Check in for my flights has never opened till two hours before flight at earliest, so by the time you get through that, then queue for security, it has been a quick look in the duty free shop then down to the gate with maybe time for a coffee on the way.

I don't know if other airlines are quicker than this, but using Flybe or Easyjet, it would never have been worth paying extra .

Mentioned in this post
Palma
Palma
1 Review
Majorca, Spain
scotland
Level Contributor
18,618 posts
319 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palma airport lounges

Sala Mira lounge which is located in departures, lower floor (directly underneath the main duty free shop), the other lounge is in the D concourse area - nearer the terminals for domestic flights or they were .

I would save my € if it was me

Edited: 27 May 2012, 15:20
skelmersdale
Level Contributor
291 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Palma airport lounges

I agree save your money no time as Annabelle said coffee and quick shop and your off..

Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
861 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Palma airport lounges

I use the lounge because it is tied in with my bank account . Agree they are not really worth paying for . They are nice and quiet and away from the hustle and bustle . Usually manage to grab a sandwich and a bottle of beer , or a coffee , and thats it .

5. Re: Palma airport lounges

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 13 April 2013, 19:05
London
Level Contributor
672 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Palma airport lounges

The lounge in area D is nice, there is everything you would expect, and is downstairs as per the other lounge mentioned. Definitely preferable to sitting in the main area. The airport also seems to be building more and more shops, so the amount of space available for passengers walking around is becoming less, making it feel more crowded.

it depends on which gate your plane is leaving from, as it is not really an option to move from one area to another, as they are quite spread out.

7. Re: Palma airport lounges

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2014, 05:16