We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two days/nights to remember in Palma

Italy
Level Contributor
160 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Two days/nights to remember in Palma

Dear All,

I need your support to manage two days/nights for a group of about 8 friends hitting Palma in two weeks time.

Budget is not an issue and I'm looking just for the best.

We want to have quality time among friends and party hard.

I need reccomendation for the following:

Day 1 July 31: dinner and after dinner club/party

Day 2 August 1: Beach/Pool relax/party ; dinner ; after dinner club/party

We would like to get there and have everything set as far as time is short and we do not want to waste time.

Restaurants must be top quality but with an enjoiable atmosphere and club must be with quality people and possibilities to reserve VIP tables.

Any help on the subject will be highly appreciated.

Regards

daddy

Caimari, Mallorca
Level Contributor
630 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Two days/nights to remember in Palma

Most of the best things are private members/reservation only

Id reccomend you do it through a concierge service, like http://www.deliciouslysortedibiza.com/ (I know it says Ibiza but they do Palma as well). Talk to Amanda. Or you could try www.alargoevents.com, talk to Pepe

Italy
Level Contributor
160 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Two days/nights to remember in Palma

Thanks for your recommendation. I will evaluate the possibility to use a concierge service, but before would like to have a more clear idea about the options that we might have in terms of dining and clubbing and maybe later check it out with them.... so any specific suggestion(s) for those date will be appreciated.

thanks

daddy

3. Re: Two days/nights to remember in Palma

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2013, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Palma de Mallorca