We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus Line from Palma Port to Palma Nova

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
584 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Bus Line from Palma Port to Palma Nova

Hi, if I am reading the timetable correctly, do I need to catch a bus which travels on L104 if I want to get from the cruise port at Palma to Palma Nova? Does anybody know where the bus stop is in relation to the cruise port please? Thank you.

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
5,629 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus Line from Palma Port to Palma Nova

The 104 is indeed the bus you need, I don't believe though that it actually stops at the port, the bus stop is near the port on the Ave Gabriel Roca which is the main road that runs along Palma sea front. You will need to cross the road to catch the bus in the right direction.

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
584 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bus Line from Palma Port to Palma Nova

Brilliant, thank you very much.

Exmouth, United...
Level Contributor
557 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bus Line from Palma Port to Palma Nova

The L107 also goes to Palma Nova from the same bus stop but there's not as many of this one. As trinet says cross the road on the crossing at the end of the road then go left and the bus stop is right in front of you.

Edited: 18 April 2013, 15:11
Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
584 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bus Line from Palma Port to Palma Nova

Thanks for your reply, really helpful.

York England
Level Contributor
39 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bus Line from Palma Port to Palma Nova

The L106 also stops near Palma port and goes to Palma Nova, This service is more frequent than the others Also make sure you have change as the drivers don't accept 20 or 50 € notes.

Edited: 21 April 2013, 12:56
manchester
Level Contributor
5 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bus Line from Palma Port to Palma Nova

Thankyou all, I needed the same answer, but Im going from palma nove to the post then back a week later

7. Re: Bus Line from Palma Port to Palma Nova

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Palma de Mallorca