We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kay Storey - Pool house

Which Palma de Mallorca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Swansea, United...
4 posts
Save Topic
Kay Storey - Pool house

Does anyone know of any other ways to contact Kay Storey, this is her property: tripadvisor.co.uk/VacationRentalReview-g1874…

I've sent her two requests and heard nothing and it's been a week since I first contacted her, I really want to book!

Thanks

Nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
116 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kay Storey - Pool house

Hi

Why don't you send a message to any of the people that have stayed there that have left a review. They may have a contact number...

Hope this helps.

Swansea, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kay Storey - Pool house

Thanks for your help, I'll try that!

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,543 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kay Storey - Pool house

Just a thought, if she is so difficult to contact when you want to make a booking, what is she going to be like if anything goes wrong? Think if it was me I would find somewhere else with someone a bit easier to communicate with.

Swansea, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Kay Storey - Pool house

Yeah I thought that... the annoying thing is that the comments left on her page, comment on how good she was and easy to communicate with before the stay!!

5. Re: Kay Storey - Pool house

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 April 2014, 06:18