We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to buy ipod charger

Which Palma de Mallorca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, England
Level Contributor
31 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Where to buy ipod charger

Hello all,

I wonder if anyone could suggest where I can find an ipod charger please? I am staying in Playa de Muro but will be visiting Palma (on a tour) tomorrow, El Corte Ingles has been suggested but if anyone knows of anywhere cheaper I would be grateful - I only paid £2 for my normal one, so the idea of parting with £20 for a proper Apple one is quite painful!

Thanks in advance ;-)

Cala d'Or, Spain
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
Level Contributor
3,557 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to buy ipod charger

Hi,

Some of the larger Eroski supermarkets have electrical departments that sell them.

The Miro shops are good also.

Just make sure by trying your Apple that the charger is compatible.

I have bought different chargers for Apple goods in Mallorca and some work ok and some just say,

Not Compatible when plugged in.

It is worth trying it in the shop.

28SAC

Caimari, Mallorca
Level Contributor
630 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to buy ipod charger

Media Markt (at the shopping centre by the carrefour on the Valdemossa exit of

the via centura) is advertising themselves as the cheapest place in Palma, but youd need to get a bus there and frankly any of the mobile phone shops of which there are a gazillion in Palma will have them cheaper than El Corte Ingles.

Nottingham, England
Level Contributor
31 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to buy ipod charger

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

Here's hoping for better weather tomorrow!

4. Re: Where to buy ipod charger

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2014, 05:17