We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bars and Nightclubs -

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
767 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Bars and Nightclubs -

Hi,

Friends and I are going to Palma for a long weekend. Can you recommend bars and nightclubs where the age group isn't really young, with the exception of me our age group is late 30's to early 40's.

Many thanks

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
388 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bars and Nightclubs -

I have just come back from Palma with my mates... and the best place to go is the old town.. near Bar Dia... there are lots of restaurants, and lots of different types of bars.. bar abaco near bar dia, seems to be the most trendest place.. it was very busy when we walked in, but the prices are high... so we left and went to another bar.

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
767 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bars and Nightclubs -

Thanks for this, did you go to any nightclubs?

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
388 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bars and Nightclubs -

no we didn't, so i cant comment on the clubs

4. Re: Bars and Nightclubs -

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 May 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Palma de Mallorca