We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Restaurants Around Palma

Which Palma de Mallorca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best Restaurants Around Palma

Hi,

I'm looking for some great restaurants that are in or around Palma. Would love some suggestions.

Thanks!

south east
Level Contributor
918 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Restaurants Around Palma

We have enjoyed Simply Fosh & Forn de Sant Joan in the old part of the city. Near the marina there are a couple of Italian's on the front - whose names escape me! One of them is set back from the road and looks quite small - very nice little place! We haven't been to this one yet, but are going to Il Paridiso for a special occasion. On the whole the reviews are good, - it looks spectacular, overlooking the bay of Palma - will let you know when we've been! Suggest you look at the trip advisor reviews for best restaurants!

south east
Level Contributor
918 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Restaurants Around Palma

Forgot to mention the restaurant in Club de Mar (marina) - nice food and lovely setting if you sit on the terrace overlooking the boats and cathedral.

Camberley, United...
Level Contributor
174 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Restaurants Around Palma

I would second Forn de St Joan. We have had some very memorable meals there and what's more it is right of the heart of everything that is happening in Palma on an evening. It is surrounded by other good bars and restaurants but in my opinion this is top of the list:

http://www.forndesantjoan.com/

It is very popular so I recommend booking on line in advance to avoid disappointment. Conversely when we have eaten in Simply Fosh and it's sister restaurant Tasca de Blanquerna we have been disappointed.

New York City, New...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Restaurants Around Palma

Thanks so much for all of the help!

5. Re: Best Restaurants Around Palma

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 June 2014, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Palma de Mallorca