We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tryp bellver half board

Which Palma de Mallorca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
notts
Level Contributor
230 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Tryp bellver half board

Anyone been to this hotel on half board? What's the food like? And is there a fridge in the rooms plz

england
Level Contributor
258 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tryp bellver half board

Hi , we only went B&B but the quality and variety of breakfast was fab. There are plenty of lovely places to eat within 10 -15 min walk so unless you got a good deal i personally would stick to B&B. We had a standard room and there was a mini bar in the room that was a little fridge with drinks etc to purchase. we put our own water in but there wouldnt be much room for lts of stuff. feel free to ask any other questions, i will be happy to help if i can. Jan

newcastle/england
Level Contributor
1,476 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tryp bellver half board

Crazy to book half board at ANY city hotel in my opinion...explore Palma and its many excellent restaurants !

uk
Level Contributor
406 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tryp bellver half board

I agree kj5556, eating out is part of the experience of visiting places in my opinion.

4. Re: Tryp bellver half board

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Palma de Mallorca