We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flights to Palma

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Flights to Palma

Hi

I was wondering if anyone could give any advice regarding flights to Palma.

Any recommended companies, websites etc?

We are planning to visit next June for a long weekend as an anniversary treat, so as it is only a short break I would sooner be spending more on a hotel than the flight!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Camberley, United...
Level Contributor
182 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flights to Palma

I suggest you go onto skyscanners.net , put in your perameters and see what comes up. There are plenty of flights from the budget airlines plus some from the main carriers as well:

skyscanner.net/flights-from/uk/cheap-flights…

lincoln
Level Contributor
768 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flights to Palma

Just booked flights for next June (big group so needed to book early) No easy jet flights yet of the rest Thomson was the cheapest.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
31,191 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flights to Palma

Airlines currently flying from East Midlands airport to Mallorca Monarch, Thomas Cook, Thomson and Ryanair

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flights to Palma

Thanks for your replies so far.

Flights are still coming out quite expensive, does anyone know when Ryanair release their flights for June?

midlands
Level Contributor
188 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flights to Palma

think ryanair release the flights around october time.

6. Re: Flights to Palma

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2014, 06:17