We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car rental

Tirgu Mures, Romania
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Car rental

We are going in Mallorca in 31 august,i would like to rent a car online,but i dont understand what zero excess does mean?I found car rental where price includes zero excess.Can anybody help me??Thank you!

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
31,267 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car rental

Check www.auto-europe.co.uk

Mallorca
Level Contributor
421 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Car rental

Zero excess means that if you have an accident you don't pay anything towards the cost of the repairs. If the excess was £300, and you had an accident, then you would be liable for the first £300 of repairs.

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car rental

Not just an accident.If your car was damaged when you weren't in it-it happens-you won't have to pay an accidental damage excess. This is a valuable perk if it is included in the hire cost as it is with Sixt. The excess if you are liable for it can be much more than 300 euros.600 is more common.

My advice is do not hire a car without paying the extra for excess waiver if it is not included in the hire cost.

Tirgu Mures, Romania
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car rental

Thank you very much,you help me a lot!

5. Re: Car rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2014, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Palma de Mallorca