We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 week in Mallorca in November

los angeles
Level Contributor
32 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
1 week in Mallorca in November

I am flying into Mallorca in mid-November by myself and going to spend a relaxing week there. I am going to rent a car, but not sure where to go and to stay. Any suggestions for a great itinerary? I will be spending the last 2 days of my trip in Palma de Mallorca.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Manchester, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 week in Mallorca in November

Can you please let me know how you are getting there as I cannot find a single flight from Manchester or Liverpool

Lancashire
Level Contributor
2,239 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1 week in Mallorca in November

3 flights a week from Liverpool flew out today for a week

skelmersdale
Level Contributor
283 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 1 week in Mallorca in November

Easyjet fly all year from Liverpool

lincoln
Level Contributor
767 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1 week in Mallorca in November

In reply to Travelfreedom I am sure that you realise that all the main resorts will be near enough empty however staying in working towns such as Arta, Soller and Pollenca will give you the opportunity to explore the inland and if the weather is reasonable visit the coastal areas too. Small coastal towns such as Porto Colum and Alcudia are interesting and the Caves of Drach are open all year, as is Lluc sanctuary I think.

5. Re: 1 week in Mallorca in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 November 2014, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Palma de Mallorca
Recent Conversations