We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

suggestion for couple 27 and 32

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Topic
suggestion for couple 27 and 32

hi

we are thinkin of going for 9 days to mallorca in June

we are looking for resort or area to stay. we prefer to rent a villa nothing fancy just basics but just like the peace of having our own place to chill in the evenings

we are looking for a quiet area but not dead. we enjoy a quiet evening out and a meal and maybe a drink or two listening to a musician etc without the night cluns and been hassled to come into club

so an area with young couples who arent into wild parties :)

any questions feel free to ask :)

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: suggestion for couple 27 and 32

A villa just for 2? Not many of those. I think the Pollenca area should suit you. Probably more going on in the evenings to suit you in Port de Pollenca than Pollenca.

westmids/calaegos
Destination Expert
for Cala d'Or
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: suggestion for couple 27 and 32

I would suggest that you look at Cala Dor as it sounds like what you are looking for. There are plenty of self catering apartments available on Holiday lettings web site.

Edited: 08 January 2014, 18:12
Congleton, United...
Level Contributor
56 posts
246 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: suggestion for couple 27 and 32

Can recommend Cala Egos (just round the beautiful Marina to Cala d,Or - walkable), and 20 mins walk from the lovely and unspoilt Puerto Petro. A Villa for 2 people may be difficult to find, but would recommend a ground floor apartment that would give you peace & quiet, privacy, large garden, own space etc. Sounds very much like what my wife and I enjoy.

Edited: 12 January 2014, 20:05
Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: suggestion for couple 27 and 32

Thanks for suggestions we went with Port De pollenca and got a apartment close enough to Centre of resort

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pollenca, Port de Pollenca
Level Contributor
8,509 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: suggestion for couple 27 and 32

Good decision - it 'ticks your boxes'

6. Re: suggestion for couple 27 and 32

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 January 2015, 05:16