We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

soller train

Which Palma de Mallorca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
wales
Level Contributor
108 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
soller train

We're staying in Sant Elm and are thinking of getting the train at Bunyola. Does anyone know what time it gets there and is parking safe near the station? Thank you😀

wirral
Level Contributor
18,927 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: soller train

I have only been to Bunyola once and the parking I saw near the station was on street. Street parking anywhere in Majorca has its risks.I won't list the common sense precautions for tourists. You can see the timetable for the train on the website of trendesoller.There are many trains per day in each direction.I cannot guess which direction you might want to take the train..

Tynemouth
Level Contributor
3,892 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: soller train

Bunyola is a quiet, working town so I don't think you will have any problem finding a safe place to park. Unfortunately, the timetable doesn't tell you what time the train arrives in, or leaves Bunyola. I guess you intend to go in the direction of Soller, as that is the most scenic part of the journey. We caught it at Bunyola once and I seem to remember (but don't quote me on this) that it arrives there approximately 45 minutes after leaving Palma.

I would email them and ask using the contact link in this website:

http://www.trendesoller.com/en/cms.php

I have emailed them before and you get a quick reply.

wales
Level Contributor
108 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: soller train

Thank you for your replies:)

4. Re: soller train

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 March 2015, 04:17