We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atesa Car Rental

Which Palma de Mallorca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Diego CA
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Atesa Car Rental

I would like to verify that the Atesa car rental is located AT the airport,meaning can I pick up the car AT the airport without taking a shuttle bus to off site location?

Cala d'Or, Spain
Level Contributor
4,244 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Atesa Car Rental

Yes, they are at the Airport

San Diego CA
Level Contributor
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Atesa Car Rental

Thank you

Bletchingley...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Atesa Car Rental

do not use this car hire company we have come home to an additional charge of GBP 75.00 on our credit card because (even though we were not asked to) we did not return a piece of paper to them. Despite dozens of emails and phone calls, nobody is prepared to speak to us never mind help resolve the problem. Feel totally and utterly ripped off by this company

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
5,183 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Atesa Car Rental

Instruct your credit card company to do a charge back for the unauthorised £75.

Munich
Level Contributor
2 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Atesa Car Rental

I use them in Barcellona and they are perfectly reliable and professional, they are located in the same spot as the other major companies. ONly problem I had , they charged me 24 euro for airport fee which , booking with rentalcars, it was not mentioned!

Riga, Latvia
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Atesa Car Rental

Helpful staff. Easy to find. Good car's. Of curse staff will offer to you usual rental company's insurance, but it is very polite and ease.They accept answer "NO" completely normal. No extra charge from me.

Edited: 31 October 2014, 08:34
7. Re: Atesa Car Rental

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2015, 04:15