We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Melia Victoria palma from airporr

North west
Level Contributor
92 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Melia Victoria palma from airporr

Hi could any one please advise me what the best option and how to book a transfer from the airport please, also is a jacket /cardigan needed for evenings? I am travelling hand baggage only for a week so won't to keep as light as possible Thank you very much

North west
Level Contributor
92 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Melia Victoria palma from airporr

Sorry to add I travel in 2 weeks

wirral
Level Contributor
18,926 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Melia Victoria palma from airporr

No 1 bus from the airport goes right past your hotel on Paseo Maritimo. Might just need a cardi but hardly a jacket.(Posh hotel to spend a week in with only hand baggage clothes).

North west
Level Contributor
92 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Melia Victoria palma from airporr

Thanks for your reply ... I have to admit I am getting tempted to opt for a check in case and will make note of the bus thank you

4. Re: Melia Victoria palma from airporr

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2015, 07:16