We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Click and Rent car rental. Late collection.Some help please!

Which Palma de Mallorca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bude, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
135 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Click and Rent car rental. Late collection.Some help please!

Hello,

We are collecting a hire car from Click&Rent at around 3am on Saturday.

We booked through Economy Car hire. The problem i have is where to go for late collection of the car the email from economy car hire says something about heading to the 2nd floor and waiting for a shuttle (although they probably wont be running at 3am)

And the Click and Rent website says about heading to the 4th floor to a meeting point.

If anybody knows which answer is right or has experience of late pick up with Click and Rent your advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Jake

Bude, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
135 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Click and Rent car rental. Late collection.Some help please!

Somebody must have experience with this?

Cala d'Or, Spain
Level Contributor
4,244 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Click and Rent car rental. Late collection.Some help please!

They have a website with contact telephone numbers. If you are worried, why not give them a call.

Edited: 02 September 2014, 08:35
Bude, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
135 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Click and Rent car rental. Late collection.Some help please!

I have emailed them but would rather not pay 10p per minute to call them if somebody here has the answer...

Torre del Mar, Spain
Level Contributor
2,935 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Click and Rent car rental. Late collection.Some help please!

Normally with such car rental companies, you telephone them when you have arrived at a designated place and someone will come to pick you up.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
800 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Click and Rent car rental. Late collection.Some help please!

Click and Rent have recently changed their collection/drop off procedure. If you go to their desk on the FOURTH floor of the multi-storey ( opposite main terminal ) they will take you to the shuttle bus and on to their parking lot about 3 minutes away.

I've used them twice over the last few years and they provide a trustworthy reliable service without catches !!

Bude, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
135 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Click and Rent car rental. Late collection.Some help please!

Does this include out of hours collection in your experience? As ours is at 3am. Thanks for the helpful reply.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
800 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Click and Rent car rental. Late collection.Some help please!

Yes it does. I have an " out of hours " booking with them in October and the instructions above are from the confirmation e.mail. I booked direct with Click and Rent.

8. Re: Click and Rent car rental. Late collection.Some help please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2015, 05:16