We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Quiet Rooms at Vista Picas Apartments

Which Minorca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
196 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Quiet Rooms at Vista Picas Apartments

I have just booked a holiday for next year at the Vista Picas Apartments. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what number rooms are the quietest. Also is it easy to get around the Island by bus if we did decided we wanted to see more of the Island. Thanks

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
8,936 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Quiet Rooms at Vista Picas Apartments

Hi there,

We stayed at the Vista Picas Apts last year and had a great time.

Our room was in a quiet area but I can't remember the number but maybe you could ask for one that's not behind the nightclub end.

It also depends on what month you are going there as we went in May and the resort is still quiet then so the nightclubs aren't in full swing.

There is a bus stop right outside the comlex where you can catch the bus to the old capital but you have to change there to go on to Mahon where the main terminus is.

Sorry that I can't help you more there but we tended to stay in Cala'n Forcat most of the time relaxing.

Macduff, United...
Level Contributor
105 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Quiet Rooms at Vista Picas Apartments

Hi JamieTF. We are going on Sat 29th Sept for 2 weeks I'll write and give you some info about the place when we get back.

Macduff, United...
Level Contributor
105 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Quiet Rooms at Vista Picas Apartments

Hi Jamie, We've just returned from the Vista Picas. Excellent apts very clean and really good size. The pool area is fab and there are loads of beds. We had a 1 bedroom apt no 208 which was upstairs and beside the baby pool. About half way down the row. I recommend you dont go any higher than 210 as you would be getting nearer to the night club. Every thing you could need is on your doorstep. The resort is small and Ok if your happy to sit at the pool all day and do nothing other wise there is not anything to do so you could go a bit stir crazy. (kids are well catered for with play areas in most resturants) Getting about is really easy. The bus stop is outside reception. You need to get the bus to Cuitadella and from there you can then catch a bus to anywhere on the island. We hired a car and honestly it is so easy to drive in Minorca the roads are quiet and very very good. It only takes 45 mins to get from one end of the island to the other.If you need any more info let me know I'll be happy to help.

Coventry, UK
Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Quiet Rooms at Vista Picas Apartments

Hi, Good choice - Vista Picas are nice apartments. Just ask for an apartment away from the Irish bar - reception will know exactly what you mean! Buses are good, but I'd recommend a car - I hadn't driven abroard for years until I went - roads are good & are quiet.

5. Re: Quiet Rooms at Vista Picas Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 17:16