We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Must see's on Menorca.

Which Minorca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Suffolk, England
Level Contributor
873 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Must see's on Menorca.

Travelling to Menorca on 7th September to Santo Tomas. What are peoples recommendations for things 'not to miss' on Menorca.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
35 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Must see's on Menorca.

Hello Abbie,

Having been to Menorca 7 times I would certainly recommend the half day cruise from Mahon. A meal in one of Citudella's many excellent resturants, the sunset in Cala Blanca and of course the beaches all of which are lovely.

Where are you staying in Santo Thomas

Cheryl.

Suffolk, England
Level Contributor
873 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Must see's on Menorca.

Mestrel and Leiberg apartments. Have you stayed to Santo Tomas or these apartments.

Did i read somewhere about 'dancing horses'.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
35 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Must see's on Menorca.

Hi Abbie,

I have stayed at these apartment a long time ago 1994 and 1995. Thoroughly enjoyed my holiday there Santo Thomas is a nice resort with a lovely beach. When we were there a bar man called Nico at the Mestrell apartments really made our holiday special a very friendly guy and as far as I know he is still there. I would recommend you hire a car as there are so many lovely beaches and resturants to visit.

I think the dancing horses you are referring to takes place at one of the many festivals they have there.

If I can be of any further help please do not hesitate to ask

Cheryl

Falkirk, United...
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Cala'n Porter
Level Contributor
1,012 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Must see's on Menorca.

Hi,

On the road to Cala Galdana there are two equestrian centres which put on shows. The larger one, passed the garden centre, has a short afternoon display &, I think, the full show is Monday & Thursday evenings.

Carol

Suffolk, England
Level Contributor
873 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Must see's on Menorca.

Thanks for these responses. Does anyone know if there is horse riding at the equestrian centres.

Also has anyone any info on the golf course on Menorca.

6. Re: Must see's on Menorca.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 05:24