We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in June

Which Minorca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in June

Hello everybody - can someone help me please. We have booked up to go to Son Bou, Menorca in mid June. I am used to going on holidays in July when the weather is more or less guaranteed to be good and i am a little worried that the weather may be colder and wetter. Can someone advise as to what weather i am likely to come across?

Falkirk, United...
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Cala'n Porter
Level Contributor
1,028 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in June

Hi,

Answering this question is like answering "how long is a piece of string?" The way the weather is nowadays, who knows!

The earliest I've ever been was 15th June & the weather was glorious. As Menorca can be windy, it might be advisable to take a light jacket, cardie or fleece for the evenings.

Hope this helps,

Carol

Menorca, Spain
Destination Expert
for Minorca
Level Contributor
628 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in June

Carol is totally correct. You can never tell with the weather now, it always rains here at the end of August!!

Weather in June is normally pretty good, but as carol said, bring layers....

3. Re: Weather in June

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 01:17