We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tobacco prices

stana1966
Level Contributor
116 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Tobacco prices

Hi,

Does anyone know the average price for a sleeve of 200 cigarettes and a 10 pack of tobacco pouches in the tobacconists in Menorca and is the tobacconist still in Cala'n Forcat by the spiral shopping centre.

Hereford
Level Contributor
309 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tobacco prices

Got back last night. The tobacco shops are a fair bit cheaper that the airport so go to them.

200 cigs were £35 i think.

10 X 50g pouches of Golden virginia were £35

Stoke-on-Trent...
Level Contributor
57 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tobacco prices

hi,we went cala'n forcat last year,the tabacco shop had closed down when we were there and had to travel to cuitadella for our tabacco.I dont no if it's re-opend this year.

York
Level Contributor
426 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tobacco prices

We bought some ciggies in Ciudadela and Es Migorn and the price for 200 was the same. We bought Mayfair Smooth and they cost 25 Euros. This was just over a week ago.

cardiff, s-wales...
Level Contributor
375 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tobacco prices

Hi,

Can anyone update me on whether the tabacco shop is open in cala n forcat, maybe if someone is going in the next couples weeks they could check it out.

Much appreiciated,

Sue.

stana1966
Level Contributor
116 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tobacco prices

Sue,

Since starting this post I have been to Calan Forcat for Whit and the Tobacco shop in CNF is now closed. The nearest is in Cuitadella where there are quite a few all close to the main bus square.

Falkirk, United...
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Cala'n Porter
Level Contributor
1,044 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tobacco prices

Sue,

The resort Tabacs only have a licence for three months, they are usually open from the end of June till the end of September.

Carol

cardiff, s-wales...
Level Contributor
375 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tobacco prices

Thanks Stanna and Carol, we go on the 23rd sept so might be lucky with the one in resort,

Sue.

8. Re: Tobacco prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2009, 05:48