We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fiesta Castell Hotel - Arenal den Castell - drinks option

Which Minorca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Merseyside
Level Contributor
102 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Fiesta Castell Hotel - Arenal den Castell - drinks option

A call to anyone who has been to this hotel or knows of it.... is it correct that they have an all inclusive drinks option?? If so,how much?

Norfolk, United...
Level Contributor
54 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fiesta Castell Hotel - Arenal den Castell - drinks option

Hi. We are due to visit this hotel 22 June and it will be our first trip to Menorca, usually going further afield and to hotter climes.

I have already been in contact with the Asst. Manager and she tells me you have two options:

1. e15 per day, which is just for all drinks.

2. e25 per day, which includes a wider selection of drinks, both alcoholic and soft, plus your lunch (they have a b-b-q restaurant), all snacks inbetween meals. Also includes the room safe and a choice of pillows (!).

If you are mega eaters and drinkers, then perhaps you should go for the e25 per person, per day option! If not, then I have already found out from several people that there are quite a few places where you can obtain fresh rolls, etc. at lunchtimes. As we do not eat much at all midday, we will take the e15 p.p.p.day option and just buy a roll at lunchtime. The hotel sells food too, if guests are on the HB option ...

When are you going out???? My husband and I are just over the mid-50's and are greatly looking forward to visiting Menorca. We hope it will be nice and quiet, the bonus ball for us being NO children! Peace around the pool ...

Have a great time!

Regards, Maz.

Merseyside
Level Contributor
229 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fiesta Castell Hotel - Arenal den Castell - drinks option

Hi,We went to this hotel 2 years ago as a family of 7 and took the drinks option.It was well worth it for us.It was so easy,just order drinks and sign the receipt and that was that.We did have to wear the little wrist bands but noone seemed to care too much.In the evening we would order wine with our meal and this came as bottles not the usual barrel and glass job on most all inclusives.When we went it was about 60 euros per person per week.The hotel is lovely and the food was the best we have ever had.Each night had a different theme alongside the usual and consisted of a huge display of tapas one night,seafood another,deserts etc etc.Also there is a carvery and fish being cooked fresh for you.There was even sparkling wine and orange at breakfast to make your own bucks fizz.Have a great time!!!!!!

Merseyside
Level Contributor
229 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fiesta Castell Hotel - Arenal den Castell - drinks option

Oh did forget to say that they had a long trousers in the evening policy which we didnt realise and first night my other half and son wore their albeit dress shorts and smart shirts they were politely asked not to and we felt dreadfull but as it was August hadnt really taken long trousers other than those travelled in so spent the week wearing same trousers in the restaurant but changing after eating.You will love Minorca though,try to get out and about and visit other places.xx

Merseyside
Level Contributor
102 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fiesta Castell Hotel - Arenal den Castell - drinks option

Many thanks for your replies. Very useful.

We are off to Menorca in July and can't wait!

5. Re: Fiesta Castell Hotel - Arenal den Castell - drinks option

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2009, 06:18