We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

photos of Santo Tomas beech

doncaster
Level Contributor
443 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
photos of Santo Tomas beech

Click on my profile and click photos. I have posted 10 of beach

uk
Level Contributor
44 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: photos of Santo Tomas beech

Hi, soz but your profiles not showing any photos!!

doncaster
Level Contributor
443 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: photos of Santo Tomas beech

hi,can anyone else cofirm the photos are not there.ive clicked on akkerdoncaster myself and the 2nd line down shows photos(10)thanks paul

York
Level Contributor
426 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: photos of Santo Tomas beech

They are there Paul.

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
12,493 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: photos of Santo Tomas beech

Kidz wasn't going mad - they weren't there when akker first posted but I figured ( rightly as it turned out) that there might be a time delay in them showing up (TA checking that there is nothing "naughty" in photos posted perhaps?)

York
Level Contributor
426 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: photos of Santo Tomas beech

You are probably right MenorcaReg. It would be a wise precaution for a website to take.

Going to try and post some myself later today.

doncaster
Level Contributor
443 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: photos of Santo Tomas beech

hi all,having now seen some of our beach photos,i do hope that all you doubting santo tomas's can now look forward to your hols,trust us its lovely. paul/debs

scotland
Level Contributor
175 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: photos of Santo Tomas beech

thanks for posting photos, but having seen the state of the beach compared to normal I do have to remain a pain in the backside and think, with us arriving in two weeks time, I really do wish I was going elsewhere. The golden beach is what draws us back to this resort. Having paid for the hols it'll be too late to do anything about it now, just feel so disappointed and really wish I could stop feeling so down. Had to cancel our hols last year at last moment due to unforseen circumstances, so was looking forward to this year more than ever. Perhaps I just need a good kick up that painful backside of mine!!!

York
Level Contributor
426 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: photos of Santo Tomas beech

I have finally managed to add some photographs of the Beaches at ST to my profile.

There is a delay until they can be viewed.

Will be adding a couple of Cala Galdana and Cala en Porter shortly as well.

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
12,493 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: photos of Santo Tomas beech

Have just checked bu they are not showing up there yet duggers - I hope they are good and clear to help pomada64 feel better about the state of the beach.

doncaster
Level Contributor
443 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: photos of Santo Tomas beech

sorry men reg were our photos not clear enough to show what a great beach santo tomas still has.paul(a menorca regular for 15 years)