We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who's off to Menorca in August/September?

Scotland, UK
Level Contributor
433 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Who's off to Menorca in August/September?

Roll call! Who's off soon?

We still have 6 weeks or so but am counting down the days. We go back to the hotel Cala n Bosch on Sept 11th

Sooo looking forward to going back

Sally x

Warrington, Cheshire
Level Contributor
522 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Who's off to Menorca in August/September?

We go to Cuitadella on 4th September and I am counting down the days too! Already know where we are eating on the first two nights - how sad is that?

Scotland, UK
Level Contributor
433 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Who's off to Menorca in August/September?

LOL not sad at all! I'm already thinking about what I need to buy and pack!

stana1966
Level Contributor
116 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Who's off to Menorca in August/September?

We go Sat 8th Aug to Calan Forcat. Where can you recommend to eat in Cuitadella as we always have at least one night out there.

cardiff, s-wales...
Level Contributor
375 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Who's off to Menorca in August/September?

We go on the Sept 23rd, 8 weeks wednesday, it will be our first time in menorca, staying in the Vista picas CNF.

Happy Hols All,

Sue.

Birmingham
Level Contributor
477 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Who's off to Menorca in August/September?

We're off 2 weeks Friday, been counting down for ages! Would be interested in the Cuitadella restaurant recommendation too, fancy a few meals out of resort this year, have a car hired for 10 of our 14 days. Can't wait to get away from this 'wonderful' summer we're having here again!

stana1966
Level Contributor
116 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Who's off to Menorca in August/September?

hcitls,

You have made an excellent choice, the Vista Picas is brilliant. We went last July, 8 weeks ago and going again in 2 weeks....I have never been anywhere as good.

cheshire
Level Contributor
45 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Who's off to Menorca in August/September?

We go to cala n blanes on the 14/08 first time to menorca

england
Level Contributor
138 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Who's off to Menorca in August/September?

we go to Menorca on 5th September! Can't wait

Warrington, Cheshire
Level Contributor
522 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Who's off to Menorca in August/September?

My favourite place in Cuitadella for seafood paella is La Payesa on the harbour. I have tried the paella in a few of the harbour restaurants, but this one is much better than any of the others and we always go there on our first night (creatures of habit really). We also like the Aurora restaurant, in one of the squares off the back streets. Cafe Balear on the harbour is excellent, although a little more expensive than the others, but lovely for a special ocassion. We tend to walk around and just stop at somewhere that looks really nice, and have never been disappointed. Ihave been looking at restaurant recommendations for a while on TA and am hoping to try C'an Bep and Pa amb oli in September.

Hornchurch, United...
Level Contributor
518 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Who's off to Menorca in August/September?

Hiya , we are off to the sol Gavilanes in cala Galdana for the 5th time, 14th to cg! Can't wait, we love it xxx

Get answers to your questions about Menorca
Recent Conversations