We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Matchani Gran San Climente

Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
136 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Matchani Gran San Climente

Has anyone been to Matchani Gran at San Cliimente since the new owners took over? Trip advisor has glowing reports of the previous owners - but there's nothing about the present ones. I have emailed them but have had no reply

milton keynes
Level Contributor
1,180 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Matchani Gran San Climente

While I do not know the place, what I would advise is that following a change of owner, perhaps the email changed. I woudl phone them, and ask for up to date email adress.

Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
136 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Matchani Gran San Climente

Thanks for that - their web site has been updated by the new owners so assumed that the email address would be also be valid.

3. Re: Matchani Gran San Climente

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 November 2010, 06:40