We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Barcelo pueblo hotel Punta Prima room type?

Which Minorca hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
SeaBassSeaBass
13 posts
Save Topic
Barcelo pueblo hotel Punta Prima room type?

Has anyone stayed at this hotel

Would a superior (double) room be sufficient for 2 adults and a 2yr old? Or would a deluxe room be better?

Big difference in price between the 2 options?

Any help would be great, wanting to book asap

Help me please?!

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
11,973 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Barcelo pueblo hotel Punta Prima room type?

I have found this page for you which gives descriptions of the three different options available on the Barcel Hotels website barcelo.com/Barcelo.Portal.B2C.Web/…

Don't hold me to it, but the( very small) picture of the superior room shown in the room spec section looks very like the bedroom featured in the picture gallery. If you want to be sure you could try telephoning the hotel ( Telephone: +34 971 159 070, Fax: +34 971 159 211 or Email: pueblomenorca@barcelo.com (found via http://www.islas.co.uk/prima.htm) and ask what the bed for a 2 year old would be and if there is room for this in a superior room.

Edited: 25 May 2010, 17:06
milton keynes
Level Contributor
1,180 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Barcelo pueblo hotel Punta Prima room type?

Just to add to MenorcaRegulars post, "Superior" does not always mean room size/facilitys.

Some places now do "superior" rooms, instead of charging supplement for sea view etc.

3. Re: Barcelo pueblo hotel Punta Prima room type?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2010, 07:28