We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Menorca Weather in October

Leicester, United...
14 posts
Save Topic
Menorca Weather in October

Has anyone visited Menorca in October, I've been a few times during the summer months but wanted to know what its like in Mid-October.

Would it be warm enough for my kids to place on the beach etc?

I'm thinking of stopping in Binibeca as I've got a good potential deal. Does anyone know whether thte resort closes down at all in October?

You also may find this site useful:

www.calamenorca.com

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,865 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Menorca Weather in October

Been many times in October , but to be honest world weather patterns mean that nothing is predictable or follows past.

Will weather be warm enough? Yes I think so and the sea too (sure you not asking is it warm enough for you? :-) kids dont care! . Given UK temperatures are generally 10 degree less in October it will also feel a lot warmer on menorca.

Good weather tips

www.mymenorca.info/menorca-weather/index.php

Edited: 08 September 2010, 17:29
Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
12,676 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Menorca Weather in October

Re temperatures, the evenings will be cool by late October so clothing that can be layered up is a good idea.

So far as being the end of the summer season, some places aimed at tourists might be winding down but Binibeca has a mix of residential and holiday accomodation whereas some places pretty much shut down at the end of October.

London
Level Contributor
2,405 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Menorca Weather in October

"some places aimed at tourists might be winding down"

that is an important point folks-also start of season May.

List of beach resorts that are residential and touristic are:

Binibeca,Punta Prima,Cala en Porter,(Fornells-Ses Salines),Es Grau,Santandria

4. Re: Menorca Weather in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2011, 06:24