We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Any recommendations - private taxi from airport?

UK
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Any recommendations - private taxi from airport?

I'd like to book a taxi to take us from the Airport to Cala Galdana, as we need a car seat for our 2 year old. Can anyone recommend a website to book through? There are just so many!

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Menorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
13,095 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Any recommendations - private taxi from airport?

You should be fine with a taxi off of the taxi rank although you may not be offered a car seat!

Birmingham
Level Contributor
477 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Any recommendations - private taxi from airport?

You could try www.shuttlemenorca.com

Car seats are pre bookable along with your transfer. We had a minibus transfer with them although didn't book child seats.

London
Level Contributor
2,405 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Any recommendations - private taxi from airport?

Tricky one asa avg. 2 year old is quite small. Whether car seats are bookable online and one turns up is quite another thing-its Menorca. I would take a booster seat as 'insurance' free to Air transport I think.

Menorca
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Any recommendations - private taxi from airport?

I would recommend booking through:

http://www.berlinasmenorca.com/

You'll get a Mercedes and the driver will come into the airport to meet you holding a sign. They will also provide a seat for your toddler if you prebook it. Just 24 hours advance notice needed.

London
Level Contributor
2,405 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Any recommendations - private taxi from airport?

I have seen this company advertised- Have you actually used them yourself?

Menorca
Level Contributor
15 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Any recommendations - private taxi from airport?

Yes I have used them a couple of times now and whilst not cheap, the service was very good. Driver smartly dressed, on time, drove very carefully (unlike some of the taxi drivers haha) and car was spotlessly clean.

7. Re: Any recommendations - private taxi from airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2011, 06:47
Get answers to your questions about Menorca