We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

food

manchester
Level Contributor
586 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
food

hi all have you thought of putting a thread on here about the restaurants youve tried and enjoyed, whatever area and why, they did one in majorca a few years ago and it took off. alot of people like myself enjoy good food but would like ideas where to eat and for what reason. ime sure people would fined it very interesting.

Surrey UK
Destination Expert
for Minorca, Santo Tomas
Level Contributor
12,467 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: food

its already there - see Top Questions

manchester
Level Contributor
586 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: food

yeah i know menorcareg, just a thought though.MIB is the only one i know on the site that has added this year and i qoute execllent meal, like to know what he had, ps bet nice.

3. Re: food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 07:41